Future BSA President Intent to Eliminate the Ban on Gays

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boy-scouts-reaffirm-ban-gays/story?id=16795868#.UCRliPZlTnh

Randall Stephenson, the CEO and Chairman of AT&T, a major supporter of BSA and a member of the National executive board along with his coworker Ralph Dela Vega has said he is committed to ending the ban.

He takes over as President of BSA in 2014.

The avalanche has already begun. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. --Kosh

http://www.scoutsforequality.com/

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls scouts can discriminate based on age, color, religious affiliation, height, weight, neighborhood you live in......

So at the local level if I don't like the way ya look, I am going to offer you a list of neighboring troops and Packs suggesting they might be a better fit....

BTW I have never done that to a new scout or family.....but the SM has done that to a scout....

SP.. Yeah us! One on the National Executive Board and growing!! We're number 1! We're number 1! (quite literally that is)..

If he reaches the President postion safely without being shot at.. Maybe some others on the Board will be courages enough to speak up. If not at least liberals may be more welcomed to replace any vacated seats..

> A corporate leader the progressive left can fawn upon.

And he's an Eagle Scout with the world's 9th largest company behind him. AT&T could shore up BSA from lost Mormon financial contributions without even blinking. They make more in net income than BSA has total assets.

Maybe that american shield over the eagle's chest will become a little blue and white globe. LOL

Don't forget that AT&T is one of the major reasons Bechtel will be ready for the 2013 Jamboree. All that wiring and infrastructure didn't just show up out of thin air, nor will the smartphone technology attendees will be required to use to navigate the program areas. And all of us who enjoyed a stable wifi signal and reliable cell phone service at AP Hill in 2010 courtesy of AT&T certainly know how great that is.

AT&T has shown a commitment to Scouting, which should be "fawned over" by all of us.

Good for Scouting and Scouts....

... I for one will be happier that my Scout is in a *less* discriminatory organization. He might even be able to wear his Scout shirt to school without catching crap for it...