Glad to find another Scout Forum site!

Hello all! I'm Andrew from Canton, NC. I used to be fairly active on the "official" Scoutbook discussion forums page, until they banned all content that wasn't related to "Scoutbook, Internet Advancement and all other BSA IT software and resources". I'm happy to find this website so I can learn from others and share my own experiences. You'll most likely find me in the Cub Scout forums as I am a AOL DL/CC for our Pack. 

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, OaklandAndy said:

Hello all! I'm Andrew from Canton, NC. I used to be fairly active on the "official" Scoutbook discussion forums page, until they banned all content that wasn't related to "Scoutbook, Internet Advancement and all other BSA IT software and resources". I'm happy to find this website so I can learn from others and share my own experiences. You'll most likely find me in the Cub Scout forums as I am a AOL DL/CC for our Pack. 

Welcome!

1 hour ago, WilliamC said:

I'm another refugee from the BSA forum...Hello.

Welcome WilliamC!  Much to talk about here!  And, if you wish, a bit easier to retain your anonymity.  Fleshing out ideas sometimes get peoples' feathers ruffled a bit, but that it the way it must be.