SChristensen

2019 World Jamboree

On 2/12/2019 at 9:22 AM, thrifty said:

fyi - WSJ day passes are now available.  I was able to get ours last night.

https://www.2019wsj.org/attend/day-visitors/?fbclid=IwAR0KipxPhJIj4OXNMTnsv6VJu6ud9IEykS3qfHf0HCCuC56w9vpNCTRrcHM

How many days are you going for?

I just discovered today that day passes are possible even for cub scouts. I think we may take the drive, but not sure how many days to go for. I was thinking 2. Or maybe 3?

Any thoughts on this from anyone.

On March 20, 2019 at 10:25 PM, karunamom3 said:

How many days are you going for?

I just discovered today that day passes are possible even for cub scouts. I think we may take the drive, but not sure how many days to go for. I was thinking 2. Or maybe 3?

Any thoughts on this from anyone.

With a cub? I would just go for one. At this point most of the places you'd stay are full, so you would have a substantial drive to the nearest hotel or campground each day.

On 3/23/2019 at 5:50 AM, qwazse said:

With a cub? I would just go for one. At this point most of the places you'd stay are full, so you would have a substantial drive to the nearest hotel or campground each day.

Thanks. We are going for 2 days with 5 from the Troop & 3 Cubs. 

I'll be there on the IST.

My son is going with Crew 141, they've designed some great patches, a neckerchief, and a t-shirt.  Neckerchief is really awesome, but at $21 ea, he won't have many to trade.  

I'll be there for one day. I live about 4 hours away, so I'll just be driving over for a day and then driving home. Really excited to see an International Jamboree!