Well as of 6:29pm tonight I am an Eagle scout, class of 2004. It has been a long road but I am finally there. This means more to me then I ever thought. I would like to thank all my scout leaders, and the people that helped me along the way. I will continue to strive to be an Eagle in my deeds and actions. I continue to look ahead in life and look back to the eagles that have inspired me along the way. I hope to continue my scouting career trough my Troop, OA, and Venturing.

I challange any and all scouts to be Eagles even those who are Life for life, BE and Eagle scout, live by the ideals of scouting, be a good person.

Thank you,

Florida Scout

Eagle Scout

Class of 2004

Troop 212, Crew 120,Crew 21, and Crew 1201

Gulf Ridge Council, BSA

Great job Florida Scout!

Now don't think me a party pooper but...technically...You are an Eagle Candidate.

You are not technically an Eagle Scout until your application has been approved by the National Board of Review. They will review the contents of the Eagle application kit and make the final determination, at which time they will back-date their decision to the date of your local Board of Review, 1/06/04.

You will find this in the Advancement Committee Policies and Procedures manual.

They will then authorize your Eagle presentation kit to be sent out, along with the letter of congatulations from the BSA.

But you have taken a huge step to becoming the nation's next Eagle Scout.

Congratulations,

Bob White

Congratulation, FS!

I'll only ask of you what was asked of me: Remember those who helped you reach this goal. In the future, maybe when you have sons of your own but maybe not, honor the time and effort they gave you and other Scouts by serving the next generation of Scouts.

Congratulations on reaching a goal that is both worth your time and your effort.

I know that those that have assisted you appreciate your words of gratitude.

Your new challenge will be do likewise for others.

We are happy for you, Brother Eagle!

FB

Congratulations FloridaScout! Welcome to the pride, privelidge and burden of being an Eagle Scout.

You'll hear it in your Court of Honor: You are now a marked man. Your name and reputation are now tied to mine (and vice-versa) as well as the name and reputation of every Eagle Scout who ever was and whoever will be.

Bob White is correct that you are an Eagle Scout Candidate, but don't let that dim your celebration. You have done everything in your control to earn the rank. National will check signatures and registrations, and your local council has checked advancement records and signatures as well.

I was told when I passed my Eagle Board of Review that it had to be approved by national and spent the next six weeks worried that it wouldn't be. Unless you're some kind of un-eaglescout like guy and no one knows it yet -- you're fine and just waiting for the authorization from National. The few Eagle Scout applications I have seen that were returned from the national office were because they were missing a signature here or there, or there were simple date errors. These were taken care of by the local council and the Eagle was approved.

In the meantime, congratulations. Keep on serving future Scouts!

Dave

FloridaScout, Congratulations! Wear your eagle badge, (and when you turn 18 eagle knot) with pride.

Bob you are a party pooper :)

I'm pretty sure his Eagle BOR advised him of the procedures.

YIS

Cary P

Eagle 81

Most sincere congratulations, FloridaScout.

If you're a good student, do apply for the National Eagle Scout Association Scholarships. The application form can be obtained from your council office.

Welcome to the brotherhood of Eagle Scouts.

Hey guys, let's make room for our newest Eagle Scout (psst, Candidate right now), FloridaScout.

Hey Florida Scout, congrats to you for making it this far.

Hey, let us know when you recieve a confirmation from your council. When you do, you need to celebrate in style, plenty of cans of Pepsi (or Coca-Cola or RC or what have you). I, like the rest of us, will be celebrating with you.