Obama Care Vs Affordable care act.

Theory of Evolution (no scientific evidence to support it) assumes things continually improve as time goes on.

Natural Law of Thermaldynamics (scientifically proven) says things continually disintegrate as time goes on.

So, how's that political evolution thingy working out for you?

Stosh

One of the tenets of Darwinism is that humans have evolved into one species, Caucasian, Asian, Australian, and Negroid to name but a few, but all are sub-species to Caucasian. Although I'm Caucasian, somehow I have somehow slipped into the pig-ignorant subspecies? Sorry, your premise of everyone is less intelligent than you are just doesn't carry any scientific proof except in your pseudo-science world created out of the mind of an anti-Christian theologian trying to give some sort of credibility to their beliefs of racism, social order and a number of other tenets that run directly contrary to Christian tenets, especially those which are reflected in the US Constitution. All men are created equal except for those who are pig-ignorant and thus can be discounted.

In the humanistic atheistic world in which you seem to subscribe, there are the enlightened gods such as you and then there's everyone else who must be forced to bow to them or be discredited and cast aside as irrelevant and pig-ignorant. Some of Darwin's disciples even carried this one step further, and promoted extermination. And one doesn't have to go very far to see this theological ideology gone awry. Open dialog is not permitted. Sorry, the US Constitution doesn't work for you, until it goes away, I'm sticking with it.

The theory of evolution is not scientific, but by claiming it is, it has allowed social Darwinism to become the religion of the land and thus the Negroes can be slaves (Southern Democrats) and Manifest Destiny which mandated "the only good Indian is a dead Indian." I do believe it was the Republicans that came out of the pages of history at just the right time, (Lincoln was the party's first presidential candidate) to bring an end to such bigoted beliefs.

One puny experiment with miniscule random results doesn't give one iota of credibility to the movement.

One can remain adamant in their messianic complex and live their lives in the fog of their folly, or they can participate in the reality of the real world. Like any religion, it remains a personal choice.

Stosh

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How to take an excellent private industry and totally run it into the ground so that an ineffectual government boondoggle can replace it? Well, we now know. Insurance companies are dumping people ri

Theory of Evolution (no scientific evidence to support it) assumes things continually improve as time goes on.

Natural Law of Thermaldynamics (scientifically proven) says things continually disintegrate as time goes on.

Stosh

I'd just like to point out to people that jblake47 is pig-ignorant about evolution, so you can safely ignore anything he writes on the subject.

Stosh

:) I wouldn't expect anything less. As I said, no dialog allowed. Like Creationism, Evolution is a religion and I'm the first to admit I have a solid understanding in what they promote as pseudo-science, but I'm the first to say I don't know the full extent of their teachings, but then I don't know the full extent of the teachings of Islam, Judaism, Hindi or Buddhism either. I can, however, show evidence of the results of their teachings if anyone is interested.

Buyer beware and beware of wolves in sheep's clothing. I often wonder who coined these phrases and why they are so popular amongst the more savvy of the world.

:)

Stosh

Stosh

I'd just like to point out to people that jblake47 is pig-ignorant about evolution, so you can safely ignore anything he writes on the subject.

You Smuckka heads are so scared of the individual mandate. Don't know why, nothing will force you to pay it, the IRS can not go after you or enforce it.. Just worry that you don't overpay and expect a rebate. They may be inclined to take from that the penelty.. But I'm not sure..

If all you guys wanted was to negotate and debate on FAIR ground you could have come to the table between May and Oct. when the Senate and House both had budgets and the House was asked 18 time to negotiate.. But NOOOOOO... You didn't have an unfair leverage.. The minute you shut the goverment down, and took it hostage.. THE VERY MINUTE.. then the house asked for negotiations to begin.. Now you get to go to negotiations without holding the government hostage and you are behaving as if there is no reason to negotiate..

I had to look up your 600,000 Americans died.. The Civil war??? Geesh!!! Your still crabbing because you can't keep black slaves?? What a moron.. Oh.. Wait a minute, wasn't Abe Lincoln a Republican?? Having a black president must really get your prejudicial dander up.. Other then that, yeah I wish we had waved bye, bye to the South, you haven't added anything positive to the mix that's for sure.. You could fall apart in poverty and ignorance with only a handful of wealthy people in control and taking advantage of the downtrodden, and the North could have erected a border to keep the southern immigrants from trying to hop the fence for a better life.

You Smuckka heads are so scared of the individual mandate. Don't know why, nothing will force you to pay it, the IRS can not go after you or enforce it.. Just worry that you don't overpay and expect a rebate. They may be inclined to take from that the penelty.. But I'm not sure..

If all you guys wanted was to negotate and debate on FAIR ground you could have come to the table between May and Oct. when the Senate and House both had budgets and the House was asked 18 time to negotiate.. But NOOOOOO... You didn't have an unfair leverage.. The minute you shut the goverment down, and took it hostage.. THE VERY MINUTE.. then the house asked for negotiations to begin.. Now you get to go to negotiations without holding the government hostage and you are behaving as if there is no reason to negotiate..

I had to look up your 600,000 Americans died.. The Civil war??? Geesh!!! Your still crabbing because you can't keep black slaves?? What a moron.. Oh.. Wait a minute, wasn't Abe Lincoln a Republican?? Having a black president must really get your prejudicial dander up.. Other then that, yeah I wish we had waved bye, bye to the South, you haven't added anything positive to the mix that's for sure.. You could fall apart in poverty and ignorance with only a handful of wealthy people in control and taking advantage of the downtrodden, and the North could have erected a border to keep the southern immigrants from trying to hop the fence for a better life.

Oh, but doesn't the tenets of liberalism promotes the class warfare of Marxism? It is really irrelevant what the lower classes say as long as the party and it's ideology is pushed forward? By the way, the US Constitution, back when it was still relevant to both parties states just the opposite? The Founding Fathers put the US Constitution and Bill of Rights out there to prevent such an abuse of tyrannical powers? Yep.

It explicitly states that the US government has no right to compete with private sector and state decided endeavors and that's exactly what it is trying to do. When the citizenry sees this and says NO, it's an answer those who would like to wield absolute power aren't willing to accept.

It's really sad that one wouldn't know the sacrifice of 600,000 Americans off the top of their head. I know it's not on the agenda of the liberal party, but get real, that sacrifice liberated millions of Americans to be able to pursue the American Dream. I'm not crabbing because I can't keep black slaves, I'm ecstatic that the Republicans set the abuse straight! I really don't care what the color of the skin is, the president needs to do the job. Nothing more, nothing less. And drag out your legal dictionary. Do the research, Obama is NOT the first black president, he's the first mulatto president.

mu·lat·to audio (m-lt, -lät, my-) KEY

NOUN:

pl. mu·lat·tos or mu·lat·toes

A person having one white and one Black parent. See Usage Note at octoroon.

A person of mixed white and Black ancestry.

As with Merlyn, one can name call they wish, but it doesn't change the reality. No dialog allowed, simply fall into lock step and follow the agenda of the party.

Sorry, I don't buy the program. It's a religious tenent I'm not interested in believing in. The Southern Democrat ideology was the basis for slavery, not the Republican abolitionist ideology which set them free. Can't play the race card, it doesn't apply. Try something else.

Stosh

Leverage os part of negotiating. Ever ask yourself why teachers never strike in June? Because the union only has leverage when they can hold children hostage in September.

I saw a video last week where a guy on the street was asking people who deserved the blame for the recent government shutdown, Obama or Bush. The majority said Bush. Low information voters blaming a guy who has been out of office for 5 years. Go figure.

I saw a video last week where a guy on the street was asking people who deserved the blame for the recent government shutdown, Obama or Bush. The majority said Bush. Low information voters blaming a guy who has been out of office for 5 years. Go figure.
Kinda hard to respect a person who will never take responsibility for the job they've been given. If nothing is Obama's fault, then he hasn't really done anything on his job. Of course it's always good to have the media constantly spinning the faults, too. One scandal got Nixon out of office in a heartbeat, but Clinton and Obama get a pass on multiple scandals. Once one strips morality out of the mix and replaces it with whatever-goes mentality, we're in big trouble.

Stosh

Why would they even pose the question that way?? Obviously if not given the choice of Republicans who were the true culprits, then they probably went with the Republican choice.. Basically not given the choice of neither, then what are they to choose?
People pose questions in a certain way on a survey so as to get the results they wish.

Heck, I learned that 40 years ago in Psych class. They even taught us how to do it. But they also, at least back then, taught us how to do it correctly. A true scientific survey operates far differently than today's media "surveys".

Question: Are all the political ailments of today a result of George W. Bush? (Yes/No)

Question: Pick only one:

The tenets of the Democratic Party

The tenets of the Republican Party

The leadership of the Democratic Party

The leadership of the Republican Party

Something else

A true scientific survey deals with ideas and one's opinion of those ideas. Personal bashing is not a scientific survey in any sense of the definition.

A good criteria of a scientific survey would be that everyone testing a certain hypothesis would garner pretty much the same results regardless of what group or individual was conducting the survey. +/- error would accommodate the slight variances.

However, the wildly fluctuation between surveys confirms they are in no way scientific. Knowing this, I simply blow off the results as someone's propaganda agenda looking for some kind of credibility. (And seriously? It doesn't make one bit of difference who's promoting the agenda!) Uninformed listeners are generally unaware of this kind of pseudo-scientific deception.

Oops, forgot to mention, they get around this deception by calling them polls and not surveys even though some toss in the +/- to give some kind of false credibility. :)

Stosh

I knew that too jblake.. I might have posed it as a question, but the answer that the question was rigged to not allow the person to give any intellegent answer was obvious.. They may have thought they to get the survey to put the blame on Obama him being the only politician in Washington, yet they were surprised to find that regardless, it's the fault of a republican.
It's getting more and more difficult to get legitimate truth out of anyone today. Inside The Belt has become such a snake pit of deception that I don't think they even know what's reality and what's not.

This whole morass is going to make history as one of the worst we've had since say the American Civil War when they finally brought out the guns. Not that it couldn't happen again, God forbid!

Stosh

Open Letter to President Obama:

THANK YOU for not listening to those pesky stubborn Republicans who wanted to delay the individual mandate for a year. You delayed the business mandate all by yourself; but if you had 'negotiated' with Republicans and kept the government open in exchange for delaying the individual mandate, we wouldn't be witnessing the current meltdown of ACA Website.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/20/opinion/sunday/douthat-obamacare-failing-ahead-of-schedule.html?ref=rossdouthat&_r=1&

"Federal officials did not permit testing of the Obamacare healthcare.gov website or issue final system requirements until four to six days before its Oct. 1 launch, according to an individual with direct knowledge of the project.

The individual, who spoke on condition of anonymity, described the troubled Obamacare website project as suffering from top-level management disarray, changing systems requirements and recurring delays. Federal officials did not permit testing of the Obamacare healthcare.gov website or issue final system requirements until four to six days before its Oct. 1 launch, according to an individual with direct knowledge of the project.

The individual, who spoke on condition of anonymity, described the troubled Obamacare website project as suffering from top-level management disarray, changing systems requirements and recurring delays."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/troubled-obamacare-website-wasnt-tested-until-a-week-before-launch/article/2537381

If a fourth year of over-budget work on the website had improved it's ability to function, Obamacare might have survived. Since the website is often quoted as being the easiest part of ACA implementation, I look forward to many more interesting developments as your federal government attempts to improve on healthcare.

Makes me look forward to dying!

Is a 'Death Panel' an interview process? Do you pass or fail?

Thanks!

JoeBob

dcsimmons - that's funny.. So Democrats were the union busters...

Very true about unions, but some differences also.. #1 Our Government is in no way a Union.. It was made up to be a equal balance of power in seperate branches, most of whom are elected by the people (accept for the courts that are appointed by your elected officials).. Now if your in the minority of the governmental powers, it means stop having crappy ideas no one likes.. It does not mean form a union and hijack government so you minority with your crappy ideas can force rule the people.

Another difference is that while on strike, they may be hurting the company but they are also hurting themselves as they don't get paid by their companies to be on strike (and yes hurting those who use the service).. The Republicans shutdown was not hurting those in Congress forcing the shutdown at all (except for their popularity in the polls, but they are in such a bubble they can't even see that.) Instead, they took others hostage and made others suffer.. And then when they saw parts of government that they did not like being shut down, they tried to reopen only what they liked in hopes of only taking hostage the parts of government they could happily not fund for years.. Thus again trying to force empirical rule..

Our founding fathers tried very hard to set up a government where someone could not force a dictatiorship.. Republicans are attempting every dirty trick in the book to ignore this and attempt ot set up one anyway.

Open Letter to President Obama:

THANK YOU for not listening to those pesky stubborn Republicans who wanted to delay the individual mandate for a year. You delayed the business mandate all by yourself; but if you had 'negotiated' with Republicans and kept the government open in exchange for delaying the individual mandate, we wouldn't be witnessing the current meltdown of ACA Website.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/20/opinion/sunday/douthat-obamacare-failing-ahead-of-schedule.html?ref=rossdouthat&_r=1&

"Federal officials did not permit testing of the Obamacare healthcare.gov website or issue final system requirements until four to six days before its Oct. 1 launch, according to an individual with direct knowledge of the project.

The individual, who spoke on condition of anonymity, described the troubled Obamacare website project as suffering from top-level management disarray, changing systems requirements and recurring delays. Federal officials did not permit testing of the Obamacare healthcare.gov website or issue final system requirements until four to six days before its Oct. 1 launch, according to an individual with direct knowledge of the project.

The individual, who spoke on condition of anonymity, described the troubled Obamacare website project as suffering from top-level management disarray, changing systems requirements and recurring delays."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/troubled-obamacare-website-wasnt-tested-until-a-week-before-launch/article/2537381

If a fourth year of over-budget work on the website had improved it's ability to function, Obamacare might have survived. Since the website is often quoted as being the easiest part of ACA implementation, I look forward to many more interesting developments as your federal government attempts to improve on healthcare.

Makes me look forward to dying!

Is a 'Death Panel' an interview process? Do you pass or fail?

Thanks!

JoeBob

I have a tendency to look to history for certain patterns and generalities that might give evidence of what road we are currently following. People today aren't any different than they were "back then" whenever that was. The over-whelming bureaucracy of the Roman Empire wasn't a whole lot different than what we see today and it doesn't take a historical scholar to see where that got them. :)

But just in the course of our own history: at one point certain peoples were dictated to by certain other elites and our Founding Fathers broke that chain and told King George where to stick it. They set up a government where that process could not happen here. Okay, I'm fine with that. However, they "compromised" the whole issue of slavery which took the sacrifice of 600,000 people to resolve. Not a shining moment in American history by any sense of the word. But there were others as well that were held "captive" until they were rounded up and put on reservations or exterminated. Again one can see when free people are engulfed by a "superior" class of well wishers. Again, not a pretty sight. Then in the early 20th century, rich capitalists took over and everyone owed their soul to the "company store". That got resolved through unionization, and the total collapse of the economy in 1929. Soup lines in America? Yep, could happen again. The next abuse of power had to be settled with the Equal Rights issue of the 60's. The dragon's head thought to be extinct 100 years earlier reared itself back up. Yet with yet another power grab by the government itself, we find ourselves once more into the fray. The entity which was supposed to protect us from such tyranny has tossed out the Founding Father's ideals and now we all owe our souls to the government's nanny program. Slavery in one form or another simply doesn't go way and the idea of equal rights for all once again takes it in the shorts. Cradle to grave government cannot work, it never has and has proven itself faulty every step of the way. But does that stop anyone? Nope. So once again, the people will fall prey to "the powers that be." Amidst that struggle a few have found the American Dream set forth by the Founding Fathers, but that was supposed to be for all peoples, not just the elite few.

Now that the US Constitution is open to whatever interpretation seems to be in vogue at the time, the more we can see what was once an ideal as nothing more than a pipe dream. It's going to be painful when this over inflated balloon bursts into flames, but whatever comes from it will be just like any other civilization since day one having to start all over from scratch.... :) to build a bureaucracy that will do the same thing. Did the Sumaritans think it would happen to them?, How about the Greeks? Romans? British Empire? Naw, they all thought at the time they were invincible to such catastrophes, they had "evolved" into the perfect form of government. They were all going to reign for a thousand years.... Well one almost made it but it was pretty pathetic in the end.

How are we going to end up? Handwriting's on the wall. Better take some time to read it. :)

Stosh