• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Scuse my uncouth. I admit that I hesitated before clicking 'submit'.

If I could have spun off the newly developed chili recipe thread so as to protect your sensitivties, I surely would have done so.

But I wanted to poke at the the namecaller to see if he wuz still lurkin', and we've only seen him here, on this thread about Bigotry in the BSA.

You do know that too many habaneros in your chili can cause 'pinkpooj', right?

Never said I was nice.

One of the great things about the internet is that people may state their opinions and the whole world can read what they write. We do have a significant youth population who read these pages or who may yet read these pages as words on the internet tend to linger for quite some time.

Of late the message we seem to be sending is if you disagree with someone's statments its perfectly ok to make fun of their name and resort to toliet based humor to belittle the person. That it's ok to drive away those who tink different than we do because they ,of course, are weird

Is that the message we wish to send?(This message has been edited by oldgreyeagle)

JoeBob,

The habaneros to pinkpooj equation usually involves a body weight calculation also...

other factors might include: sensitivity to other peppers, method of preparation which leads to the calculation of effusion of the peppers oils throughout the concoction, other possibly irritating ingredients to include chili pepper, black pepper, and for some even salt, and incredibly, even a very small amount of wheat or wheat byproduct, also strength and portion of any of the above.

For such an infrequent contributor the pinkpooj could be very irritating... and a lot of work to avoid...

I like a nice apple cobbler with ice cream after my chili, "Come on Ice Cream!" :)