Worked myself out of a job

One of the proudest moments in my Adult scouting Career......Just returned from the Pack committee meeting.

I was replaced as CM for next scout year and had all of the positions filled by volunteers who well volunteered.....All are trained for their positions all ready...

Heck even got the tiger den leader for next year.........

I suppose I am bragging, but from where the pack was 3 years ago to where we are now is unbelievable. four interested adults to now 18 adults at the meeting with 28 registered......6 boys to 64 active.

I can see my exit as a direct contact leader in cub scouting...

Smiling........It is great to see an organization out grow you.......a proud moment.

Thx....

I have really struggled getting volunteers....When we started going over next year succession plan and the hands started going up.....I sat back and watched it go......

I will eventually be SM, but I am in no rush.... I will be kinda nice having a bit of time to myself.

Base,

1) CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes I'm screaming at you at the top of my lungs in Radio Shack weather radio volume. ;)

2) I will be kinda nice having a bit of time to myself.

ROTFLMAO that is the funniest thing I've heard. You know you are a true scouting addict and will do whatever it takes for your scouts. ;)

Again congrats!

Oh my term does not end till June 1..... so I will be plenty busy till then.

Woodbadge staff....ya gotta be invited and I ain't one of the the good old boys......

I am not a man scout either, I can go backpacking, canoeing and fishing on my own when ever I want, I don't need the excuse of being a boy scout or doing it for my boys.

I will continue to staff the IOLS course and my LNT workshops with the local park systems......

When my SM friend decides he wants to step down, I will be there trying to fill some pretty big shoes.....