DRAFT: DE&I merit badge requirements

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the Scouting FB groups that had these requirements posted, took down the post and 153 (last time I looked) comments down and is asking folks to report anyone who does post them. Sounds Orw

Careful please. Don't mistake my views vs. those of others. As I said, I believe as a MBC I could work with this MB. I can also very much see/know/observe in the Reddit and Facebook groups and ev

Impossible.  ... We value making connections with our scouts.  To make connections, we talk.  Maybe a few can discuss this topic at the ideal concept level.  But most will bring their politics into it

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, InquisitiveScouter said:

Our council sent out their newsletter a few minutes ago.  Zero mention of D,E, & I.

The sticking point is they have not figured out a way to "vet" the DE&I MBCs. They only want certain people with certain training to do it and they haven't figured out a way as to how councils and districts would do that.

What I was told was Councils got the requirements and specifications and Wednesday night BUT were told to hold them until National released today.

Edited by CynicalScouter
  • Thanks 1