I know that the WB Patrol Patches are not allowed on the Adult Shirts, but my son and I are getting Photos done and he wants us to match.

So the question is which WB Patch are you putting on your uniform? BTW, I am Fox. I seen a few examples but I want a patch that looks similar to my son's patrol patch.

Hmmmm, so, you want to tick off the uniform police AND record it with a picture as evidence? What's wrong with you, Man?

I don't wear the patch which would get me in all kinds of trouble, but I do carry the old red/black beaver patrol flag on my walking stick. :)

Stosh

You can just put a few threads in to have the patch on for the picture, the uniform inspectors bedamned.... now my Uniform for Commissioner-ing is a "slick" no extra patches or knots.... I have one complete & correct shirt I use for council events.... and another with Troop Position with my son's Eagle parent pin another Eagle Mentor pin on the lapel. I have Buffalo patches on my fleece, on my Wood Badge hat, and I think I have one on a napsack...

• 1 year later...

I proudly wear a Bear patrol patch on my Scoutmaster uniform.  Helps that in addition to being already known throughout the council as a "Loud and Proud Bear", I am also a District Commissioner, in charge of the uniform cops.  So everyone is "Cool" about it. (Or they hear me growl...)