Hi.

I just received this via E-mail, from a Scoutmaster that serves in our district:

A former boy scout from Troop 101 and a very dear friends son was injured in Iraq on Thursday. He has been flown to Walter Reed in the States today (Sunday). Please can you hold the Family of Tim Boots in your prays and for the soldiers of Bravo 1-103rd Armor from the Connellsville Detachment who are still in Iraq. Also For my son Mark Odroneic and the 65th MP Co. out of Ft Bragg that are station in Iraq in harms way.

Thanks

Eamonn.

All of our brave men and women should be kept in our prayers. Our troop's former SPL just returned to Iraq for his second tour. The first lasted eleven months. They certainly epitomize the Scout Oath and Law.

Each night when I get home I light candles and ask God to protect our troops and their families.

I also ask him to place his hand on all my friends and all scouts and give them strength for the next day. Tim and his family is now in that group.

Many Thanks for your kindness and your prayers. I have to admit to reading the E-mail, but not really taking it all in.

It turns out that Mrs. Boots was one of OJ's teachers when he was attending elementary school.Our local CBS station KDKA reported last night on the six o'clock news that the young man had to have his leg amputated.

Her That Must Be Obeyed remembers how his mother would tell OJ about her son and things that he had done as a Scout in Troop 101. She was/is so very proud of her boy.

Please keep on praying for this family, they have some tough times ahead, but right now everyone is just glad that he is alive.

Again many thanks.

Eamonn.