It works best to do everything in some other photo editing program...and get the dimensions just right...before you submit it. Then repeat the exercise if it still looks wrong.
Speaking of profile pics, what the heck is that thing in your profile pic, packsaddle?
It works best to do everything in some other photo editing program...and get the dimensions just right...before you submit it. Then repeat the exercise if it still looks wrong.
That thing is a the shadow of a backpacker on the trail in the Spanish Peaks Wilderness of Montana. About two weeks out. It is my silhouette against the trail. The first snow had already fallen but that afternoon was warm so I had draped my jacket over the pack frame which explains the shape.
Why Can I not start topics ?

DUhhhhhh

Tried that in several Forums

I get a Pop Up Says....You are not Authorized

So anyone have any Idea why I can not start a topic any forum anymore?

It just worked for me. Did you try holding your mouth like this?
Coolness....!
I've had the same problem as jpstodwftexas. Tried multiple times to post a new thread in the New Members area. Keep getting a message saying I'm not authorized :(
Scouter-Terry has been working on fixing bugs in the website...really since the new site came up. I suspect it's taking longer than he expected. Just try to keep some patience on hand. That's what I'm doing anyway - 'cause I sure know this stuff is way out of my field.

@ Packsaddle, I completely understand that and ty for the fast response :) As a moderator myself for multiple other forums, I know things like this take time. I mainly wanted to give input that it wasn't completely isolated to jpstodwftexas, as I'm getting it no matter where I try to post. Same issue with my avatar, posting in some other threads and other small things I tested just to see what did and didn't work. Was wondering if there was an ETA on when it would be fixed but I know from your response there isn't, as I'd been trying to sign up here for months (and very glad it finally went through!) None of this is in my league either, lol, just definitely frustrating (and I imagine even more so for Scouter-Terry.)