Calling all Birthers

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be New Hampshire but who cares about geography anyway?

I have always been amazed about how smart the people up there are supposed to be and yet they can't decide between, Live Free or Die? Seems like a 'no-brainer' to me.(This message has been edited by packsaddle)

Back in '99 and '00, I spent 10 months in Vermont on a job assignment.......or was it New Hampshire? They had the only Wal-mart I've ever been in where you could walk up to the counter and not have to wait in line. They also surprised me one evening when I drove up to get some toiletries and they closed at 9 PM!!! In Oklahoma, they only close for a few hours on Thanksgiving and Christmas.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/04/27/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Did anyone on this forum say that Hawaii never made this kind of certificate? I know I'd read it somewhere, but probably not here.

Anyways, the fact still remains that he probably isn't eligible.

The really good news is that the "birthers" had better shut it now with the conspiracy stuff. They got what they asked for. If they continue with the crazy talk... Obama will win in 2012...

Oh, it's not over. It's not over by a long shot. The conspiracy theory birther nutjobs won't accept this as proof. They wouldn't accept the tattered, yellowed 1961 form from a cardboard box in his grandmother's attic even if they held it in their hands.(This message has been edited by sr540beaver)

Whew! They almost had me convinced.

But still, I'm looking and I don't see "the tattered, yellowed 1961 form from a cardboard box in his grandmother's attic". What I see is a crisp fresh form on green paper. Am I missing something?

On the other hand, was there REALLY a registrar named, 'UKulele'? I mean, c'mon!

Moreover, I see no embossed stamps whatsoever. If JoeBob can put a convincing fake together, Hey, surely the CIA can as well. Unless, of course, as that other thread suggests, the CIA is run by Cub Scouts. Mindboggling!

perdidochas -

If you're concerned about why our POTUS isn't eligible even though he's native born, you haven't done the backreading in this thread.

To sum it up, he's "native born", but not "natural born".

How many of us were really "natural born"? Unless you were born at home without the aid of any doctors or medical materials, then you cannot claim to be "natural born". At least that is my definition. (;-}>