The Gay, Communist, Gun Club!

n Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

That's you Merlyn! What untruth am I telling?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed writes:

That's you Merlyn!

Then you should be able to quote something I've written that fits one of those categories, Ed. Do so.

What untruth am I telling?

I keep telling you, but you can't learn things.

Ed, you're being dishonest in your accusation that Dale was dishonest.

I haven't been namecalling in this thread at all. I've pointed out that Ed is being dishonest, but like any other line of argument, it's important to point out actual dishonesty to have a coherent discussion. Just because some people might use "dishonest" as mindless namecalling is no reason to avoid the term when it's apropos.

You are exactly right, I hope to be half of an old married couple someday, in the far distant future of course and there is no reason to impugn such a lovely franchise that once included my father and mother.

My favorite is 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286208998628034...