Staying On Topic

This current litany reminds me of some of the absolutely inane and silly gabble from a van load of scouts on a long trip, especially if you are only actually catching every third comment. You find yourself trying to make sense of things, chuckling about some of it, and finally trying to tune it out before it drives you nuts. Truly a scouting board.(This message has been edited by skeptic)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doo doo doo, lookin' out my back door.

So, if the guy had to sit down and take a rest on the porch, how could he be lookin' out his back door?

Must have caught something nasty during his visit to Illinois since there's a giant doing cartwheels along with the happy creatures dancin' on the lawn.

That's "peckin" order, as in chickens.

My mom's back porch was closed in, hence you could sit on the porch and look out the back door.

Most critters dancing on a lawn would, by necessity, I would think,be happy, (by what means happiness attained, I know not nor care)

(?happiness police?)))

WJHS had a really rocky football field, hence known as the "cow pasture" 'round these parts. (Sherwood)

"To Be or Not To Be" ==Shakespeare

"Do or Do Not" == Yoda

"To Do is To Be" ==Descarte

"Do Be Do Be Do" ==Sinatra

I can see where everyone can say that we get off topic. That is something that happens when I have engine probelms. I mean when someone has a story to pass on their advise.

I would like the ability to have a way to control thr route of the topics. But yes, sometimes the direction can be funny.

I just do not like it when someone drifts the topic off subject and then startes telling me that I am wrong and manages to support their cause with anout 30 different references from guides.

Nobody bit before I got here!! Creedence Clearwater Revival! What do I win, Dom Pardo?

OGE, was that "guys" in the generic sense? (VBG - hey, I got a rep to maintain!)

Did I come within a mile of the topic? What was it again? Oh, yeah, staying on topic.

Divin' down the rabbithole - OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!

Vicki

Billy Button bought a buttered biscuit

If Billy Button bought a buttered biscuit

How much was the buttered biscuit

Billy Button bought

Rah Rah Ree

Kick 'em in the knee

Rah Rah Raa

Kick 'em in the other knee.

Be alert! The country needs more lerts!

Oh, you'll find other threads gone silly - oh, wait! Would that be silly string?

If you created a theory concerning threads gone silly, would that be string theory? Oh, oh, that would account for the very tiny bit of gravity here amongst all the levity!!

Vicki