• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee Rooster, I saw the headline of this thread and I thought you were going to discuss President Busch. I was all excited about a possible topic that didn't start with Wheeler.

I share your pain. I too have seen my ratings slashed. I guess I don't know enough Greek.

SA

Dan,

You are exactly right. I don't know why I was given a thumbs down. I don't know the motivation, thoughts, attitude, etc. So, thanks for making my point. You don't condemn folks just because circumstantial evidence suggests that you may have a right to do so. More information is needed. For those of you that are confused, see my posts under Court of Honor Controversy (Open Discussion). In short, people need to lighten up and not be offended so stinking easily especially when the evidence of a transgression is weak.

I thank my lucky stars that a certain poster doesn't agree with my viewpoints. Wear those few remaining stars and thumbs downs from that gomer as a badge of honor.

I think the whole rating thing is more than a bit lame. So how really gives a flip about the stars anyhow?

>"So who really gives a flip about the stars anyhow?"

"Well, I have begun placing just a bit more credence in them ever since I went back up from 1.5 stars to 2.5. (Just kidding.)"

Well, I just gave you another bump.  I hope you are happy.  I have given a thumbs up to everyone on this thread a thumbs up, except for FOG. I'm not smart enough to agree with him. ;^)

Right now, I would say that I'm pretty happy with this system;) But it is easily fooled. Thats the problem with it.

Really though, we should get back to Scouts and stop worrying about what other people think:)

This topic is being repeated too much.