• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMHO it would also be a good time to rethink "Eagle required" merit badges - subject areas, number, difficulty...

We just had a weekend group badge event, and from what the conselors told me, the youth were not concerned, and even had some serious comments.  Most importantly, I am noting that my own annoyance, wh

We recently did a Saturday badge session.  We had 25 Scouts attend.  The conversations were real, compelling, and friendly.  I think a key was setting ground rules that including this is serious, no t

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, InquisitiveScouter said:

Three possible?  Maybe he did not see that the thread was two months old... it was probably in his Unread queue.

Because is no concern of yours.  If you carefully red my post I said that was my opinion and it was not open for debate.

• Confused 1
48 minutes ago, AwakeEnergyScouter said:

Then why did you chime in with this opinion on this thread, two months after the last person said something?

If there's no need the debate "the issue", which is (at least) four issues as per your statement above, then why bring up "the" issue?

I see two possible answers. 

Because, Awake, this is a just another attempt to force young people to openly except things that really have no business inn Scouting.

5 minutes ago, AwakeEnergyScouter said:

Ok, that addresses the first part. What about the second?

If there's no need the debate "the issue", which is (at least) four issues as per your statement above, then why bring up "the" issue?

Because it's something that we're stuck with and will always be there.

I think it's funny when somebody posts something that people don't like, some attack the author, redirect the facts and pretend that they don't understand the meaning.  You know exactly what I mean and it reflects the views of many other Scouters.