I'm not new to Scouts, but just finding this great site and forums!

I'm a Pack CC in NJ (yes! NJ!), a former den leader and a mom of both a Scout-rank Scout and a Webelos.

No Lions when we started so we created Seekers for Kindergarten boys (based on the Scouting for Life program) and now we're trying out the Lions  Not getting boys involved from K was holding us back a bit...everything else starts in K!

I wish I were a talented graphic artist - I wanted to create an eye-catching page to summarize our pack's great year and couldn't find a decent template, let alone one for infographics. Yes, the projects and awards stand on their own merits, but I wanted a way to convey the spirit of the past year. Not to mention, the great things to come...  :)

Best wishes to all - see you around!

New Jersey?  Where's that?   :)

Welcome to the forum!

To quote Continental Congressman John Dickenson in 1776, "It's somewhere between New York and Pennsylvania" (but only because I like that line, clearly you know exactly where to find NJ!)

You're welcome.

Formerly Exit 4 :)

:laugh: That's a real thing, isn't it?!?  I grew up in the NY suburbs and didn't hear this until college in MD. When I married, I moved to NJ (still NYC area) and much closer to the GSP than the Turnpike. I guess I'd say I'm exit 11. Nice to meet you!  :laugh:

To quote Continental Congressman John Dickenson in 1776, "It's somewhere between New York and Pennsylvania" (but only because I like that line, clearly you know exactly where to find NJ!)

:) It's all around me, has been my whole life.