2 hours ago, The Latin Scot said:

Ah. Once again I stand corrected. Maybe I should just stop blabbing about things I clearly don't understand fully. :o

Well, at least you didn't derail the entire subject by dinging the troop on the lack of compliance with Flag Code 36.176.c. :eek:

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of old names in this thread, back when Scouter.com was a lot more "interesting"...I know Old Grey Eagle is now with the Great Master of all Scouts.  I miss the old days.  

Been looking to form an honor guard for parades and courts of honor. Been looking at getting some old BSA issue leggings. Saw the discussion on spats and leggings. Regardless of "Uniform Police" comme

I think they would look more "squared away" if they were all wearing matching footwear.  With different colored sneakers, it doesn't look that good.

Posted Images

Back in the 90s my scout group decided to go the other direction. We found a pretty giant store of vintage uniforms in the church our group was based on and got outfitted with the 50s style uniforms. We wore them for weekly meetings, camps, parades and public events. We really stood out and it actually ended up attracting more lads because looked more hardcore and switched on, even with wedge caps..it was a bit difficult to maintain to get replacement pieces but we kept it up for about 4 years.

• Like 1