Where to get vanity plates or stickers?

I'm proud of being a CubMaster and scouter.

Never been shy or afraid of wearing my uniform and never once felt embarassed about who I am or what I do.

I know there are plenty just like me.

So how about those of us who would put a vanity plate on our vehicle to show what we do?

I am fairly artistic, so I can always paint my own CubMaster-Pack 235 tag, but I'd rather have one that is more professionally made and more apt to withstand the elements and UV fade than what a few jars of model paint will do.

Any of you know where I can buy a plate like this for a reasonable price?

Thanks!

Edited because, though I may be artistic, I am not spellistic! :)(This message has been edited by scoutfish)

My bad, I need to clarify:

Not an offical state vanity plate, but just a metal or plastic aftermarket plate. Kinds like the ones you buy at WalMart for sports teams or at The track for NASCAR teams.

I can't seem to find any company that either offers them or allows custom design your own plates for a price. Everything seems to be a "This is what we stock" situation.

If you google "custom license plate" you'll get a number of hits, including Build A Sign. I've found the biggest difference in these companies is often the price for a very small number of items.

Note that in order to use a BSA logo, you'd legally have to use a BSA-certified provider, and who knows which of these would qualify as that.

I'm a big fan of zazzle.com, but despite the fact that they have 45 customizable products, they don't yet list license plates. They do have pet clothing, ornaments, key chains, coasters, shoes, and legal postage stamps, along with the standard t-shirts and such.