Some people will sell anything

It was everything I could do not to bid on it!

Please don't post anymore like it! :)

Now if I had some paper, red marker, a black pen, and a pin maybe I could make my own SUPER THRIFTY AMAZINGLY LUCKY LOSING RAFFLE TICKETS!

That is hilarious. The seller's other items are a hoot!!

"Why post it here" the skeptic asks....

A Scout is Cheerful, and that little post cheered me up a bit!

Thanks for doing your good turn for the day Mr. SctDad!

Now, to post my bid on those lucky tickets.

A Scout is also Thrifty. I just lost a cap to my dry-erase marker the other day. What luck that you posted this!

( SctDad - anyone offended by this post deserves to be offended. Don't apologize when you've done nothing wrong. )

Okay guys, no one said they were offended, just curious as to how this related to this particular board. Obviously, though this is the kind of thing passed around that we often just delete, it has lightened people's days. So it serves a purpose in that regard. And, there definitely is no reason to apologize for that. I will now go and read all the other "stuff" I normally would simply get rid of; never know, it may brighten my day too.

People will sell anything because people will buy anything with the right marketing spin. Why, just recently, someone bought a corn flake in the shape of Illinois (or so it was claimed) for $1,300! I must have eaten 100's of corn flakes in the shape of Illinois in my lifetime.

Now I'm off to search through my box of Cheerios. If someone can get $1,300 for a corn flake in the shape of Illinois, imagine what someone might pay for a Cheerio in the shape of a Donut!

Calico