I have often wondered what some of you out there look like.

packsaddle said in the "Am I getting old or does TV seem to be getting worse?" thread:

But my students think I look like Indiana Jones

It got me wondering who is your Celebrity look-a-like?

In my younger days I had pretty long hair and was told that I looked like Meafloaf!

Funny, 30 pounds ago I'd get the meat loaf bit too. I'd be sitting some where minding my own when I'd hear some one humming a few bars from "anything for love", I'd just grin back. Now that Ive lost the weight I don't get it any more.

15 years ago my first date with my wife was to see Meatloaf at the New Haven Place. Next month we will be at his show in Foxwoods... can't wait!

One day at the table, I did an impression of Harry Carey: That's a well hit ball, it's going back, back, Holy Cow! ..... Then one of my daughters said "Gee dad, you sound like Harry Carey, too bad you look more like Drew Carey!

Err.. I believe "Holy Cow" was Phil Rizutto's catch phrase. Not being from Chicago I can't comment on Harry Cary. As an early Mets fan I always liked it when Lindsey Nelson would say, " And the big E lights up on the Rheingold Scoreboard." Liked his sports jackets too.

I'll have to think about the celeb look alike thing. I'm afraid as a youth it might have been a white Steve Erkel. Now...?? Sean Connery yeh that's it. Sure.

However, SWMBO has in the past been compared to Meryle Streep.

SA

Back in the day (early 80's) I was told I looked like Andrew Stevens....who seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth. I've also been told (again, years ago) I looked like James Brolin. I've never seen it looking in the mirror. I'm much better looking! ;) Brolin and I both have the same hair color, he just seems to sport more of it than I do.

My wife was often compared to Erin Moran (Joanie) from Happy Days.

I'm jealous that ya'all look like a celeb...I don't think I have ever been told I looked like -anyone-..except when my hair used to be down to my hips and people used to call me "Cousin It"!!

Sue M.

I'm jealous that ya'all look like a celeb...I don't think I have ever been told I looked like -anyone-..except when my hair used to be down to my hips and people used to call me "Cousin It"!!

Sue M.