Jump to content
qwazse

Advancement - speed to destination or quality of journey

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, David CO said:

20 years experience? You're practically a rookie....:D

You're not in NC by any chance? One of my district folks said nearly the exact same thing when I told them how long I was in Scouting when I first moved here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eagle94-A1 said:

You're not in NC by any chance? One of my district folks said nearly the exact same thing when I told them how long I was in Scouting when I first moved here.

Nope. I'm not a district folk either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Technically you are as CORs are part of the district and council committees with voting rights. Grant you I've only seen 1 COR do just that, but he was also the district chairman as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eagle94-A1 said:

Technically you are as CORs are part of the district and council committees with voting rights. Grant you I've only seen 1 COR do just that, but he was also the district chairman as well.

 

I suppose, if you're the only one, it makes you the chairman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, David CO said:

I suppose, if you're the only one, it makes you the chairman.

It does not make you the District Chair. It makes you a COR who showed up at the annual district meeting to exercise their voting right.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×