• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew there was something odd about that trip to the ER when I was 12. That lady nurse....well, she did have a really deep voice and sailor tattoos. It's all clear to me now. I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body!!!! :p

I knew there was something odd about that trip to the ER when I was 12. That lady nurse....well, she did have a really deep voice and sailor tattoos. It's all clear to me now. I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body!!!! :p

There is plenty of evidence that people adopt sexual roles based on the social situation they inhabit.

Currently for example, there are the LUGS --- Lesbians Until Graduation, a feature of college life these days:

The LGBT slang terms lesbian until graduation (LUG),[1] gay until graduation (GUG), and bisexual until graduation (BUG) are used to describe women primarily of high-school or college age who are assumed to be experimenting with or adopting a temporary lesbian or bisexual identity. The term suggests that the woman to whom it is applied will ultimately adopt a strictly heterosexual identity. Some members of the lesbian community use this term to disparage bisexual women.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_until_graduation

Well riddle me this as it is a question of epic Duckbilled Platypus proportions:

Who is responcible for gay people? Think about it, Gays do not reproduce without heterosexual help of some sort.

So it is the heterosexuals who are having gay babies.

Hmmmm. Intersting! :)

Some serious reflections. . .

(a) "gay people do not choose to be gay." I think this is true. But this does not necessarily mean that it is genetic; it may be a cumulative development over time.

(b) yes, I'm going to do this, say this: there are studies showing that pedophiliac behaviors are more associated with homosexual men than heterosexual men. And no, right here at the computer as I'm typing, I do not have the proper reference, but it exists, so don't shoot the messenger (me). Dig it up; it's there.

© to my great consternation, science does not help us. There is no definitive scientific answer to the causes of male and female homosexuality. There are strong suggestions of various sorts, but despite the fact that hundreds of millions of dollars in social cost are involved, no one's studied this. The early Kinsey stuff was fraudulent, and apparently current researchers are frightened from studying the topic due to the personal and professional costs.

(a) "gay people do not choose to be gay." I think this is true. But this does not necessarily mean that it is genetic; it may be a cumulative development over time.

(b) yes, I'm going to do this, say this: there are studies showing that pedophiliac behaviors are more associated with homosexual men than heterosexual men. And no, right here at the computer as I'm typing, I do not have the proper reference, but it exists, so don't shoot the messenger (me). Dig it up; it's there.

© to my great consternation, science does not help us. There is no definitive scientific answer to the causes of male and female homosexuality. There are strong suggestions of various sorts, but despite the fact that hundreds of millions of dollars in social cost are involved, no one's studied this. The early Kinsey stuff was fraudulent, and apparently current researchers are frightened from studying the topic due to the personal and professional costs.

Always and interesting discussion:

>>(a) "gay people do not choose to be gay.">© to my great consternation, science does not help us. There is no definitive scientific answer to the causes of male and female homosexuality.

Eagledad - if your going to pick on his lack of facts, but just pure emotion you forgot one..

there are studies showing that pedophiliac behaviors are more associated with homosexual men than heterosexual men. And no, right here at the computer as I'm typing, I do not have the proper reference, but it exists, so don't shoot the messenger (me). Dig it up; it's there.

(He forgot to add.. Ignore the majority of research that have tested the theroy and found it wrong, while you try to hunt down some paper that will prove me right!!!)

So...since my son spend the majority of all his waking hours ar school...I wonder if he is going to turn into an educator? Or maybe he will turn into a coach?

Since he eats 10 meals a week at school as 11 at home - I guess he has just as much chance as becoming a hair net wearer.

Then again, he does watch tv everyday, so there is probably a 50/50 chance he wil turn into a myth buster or an animated cartoon.

At home, he spends ALOT of time playinmg with the dogs, so I ssume I shouldn't be surprised when he starts licking himself, scratching at the door when he wants to go outside or when he starts pooping in the yard?

I have often thought it might be possible that I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. That could rub off on my son too?

:)