How Does this Change the War on Terror?

How about fixing domestic terrorism?

Inner city gangs?? I can't go to the grocery store after dark unarmed.

Thugs?

Drug dealers and their supporting organizations.

If we spent the money at home that was spent in our over seas wars, I believe most of our problems would be better, not gone.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will have a huge impact on the war on terror. I was so sorry to hear the news last night from Geraldo Rivera and many others announcing that the US has shot and killed Obama. It just gets worse and worse.

www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81477525/

http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/02/typo-msnbc-correspondent-accidentally-reports-on-twitter-that-obama-killed/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBvNj5e3Baw(This message has been edited by acco40)

In Geraldo's defense, he said they shot and killed Obama then muttered under his breath while laughing at himself "Oh geez what am I saying."

Edited to Add: Rush Limbaugh just said it's time to declare victory.(This message has been edited by BS-87)

While it is indeed great news that Osama is dead unfortunately some other terrorist has probably already stepped in to take his place and continue the war of terror. Interesting note that they reportedly buried Osama at sea since his body would be a magnet for a terrorist attack. Another point while we did get him in the end it took all the might of the major superpowers ten years to eliminate him. Our biggest mistake now would be to underestimate the tenacity of Al Queida.

BadenP - I have to respectfully disagree. We didn't get him for the longest time because we were trying to use might.

This success was the result of intelligence gathering and analysis - of making connections - good old detective work. the only might involved was the end game. I think trying to use might all those years lowered our chances of getting him.

Calico

I never said "might" in my post, as I was referring to the combined resources,aka intelligence, etc of the our own and allied countries in bringing him down that he somehow managed to allude for so long.

BS-87, that link is not working for me. It says the page is not available.

FYI, if anyone would like see bin Laden's humble abode on GoogleEarth, here are the coordinates:

3410'9.27"N

7314'33.33"E

just clip these into the search area for GoogleEarth and hit the search button.

Edit: Well, that didn't take long. Looks like I'm not the only one out there...just search on Osama bin Laden in GoogleEarth, they're getting it right now.

BS-87, I have a premonition that the next link will work just fine. ;)(This message has been edited by packsaddle)

Osama/Obama. Were they switched at birth? Was the man elected as President of the United States thae man who launched the 9/11 attack?

No death certificate on Osama published yet....

Anything is possible!

Now REALLY! I'm just having fun here!