X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFAA Basic Archery Instructor Class

I have signed up for a NFAA Basic Archery Instructor class. I am wondering what amount of experience one needs for this class. Basically, my experience amounts to "I did a little archery at summer camps as a kid and find it cool." The few materials I find doesn't imply what will be covered will be very advanced. All I'm looking for is training to allow me to assist at the range for Cub Scout activities (especially since I learned the guy who had been running the archery has let his certification slip) and perhaps a little knowledge as I contemplate doing some archery at home just for fun.

So, in a nutshell, anyone take this class and have any insight into what level of experience they are really looking for in students?

Yes. Not to worry a USA Archery/NFAA Level 1 is a basic introductory course - safety, terminology, FORM, and FUN. Many taking the course are teenage camp counselors with little or no experience.

That said, pay attention as there will be a quiz at the end of class to complete certification on information presented. Relax and have fun.

Comment

Working...
    X