X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood Badge Diversity

So, now I can give that Diversity and Inclusiveness presentation without a mental asterisk.

Speed reading can be dangerous: what kind of scouting presentation (other than Astronomy MB) includes a metal asteroid?

Really I'm just checking back into the forum to see if traffic has resumed.
    I would say that I've missed y'all; but Basement would hold it against me in the future.

Comment

• packsaddle
      packsaddle commented
      Editing a comment
      C'mon, would you really let Basement hold you back like that? Somehow I doubt it, lol.

I don't think traffic will resume until we can start new threads.. You can only work with old threads for so long, then when you have a conversation going and loose 10 to 15 days of it, it just disappears the continuation of it is stymied..

It's a shame, I fear the longer this continues, the harder it will be to get everyone to come back.. I come here periodically to see if any new threads are started, or try to start a new thread myself..

Comment

I agree, the new software / layout is driving me nuts! I see that someone has replied to a thread on the preview, but when I go to that part of the forum, their reply isn't there. When I click on their preview, and go to thread, it's not there still. The new "upgrade" has killed off quite a bit of this forum :'(

Comment

awe,,,,,,,Joebob, don't even remember what I called ya out on........

Comment

• Deaf Scouter
          Deaf Scouter commented
          Editing a comment
          Seems to me that the forums have become just like my real life... missed converstations...*laughing
      Working...
      X