Has anyone used PM successfully lately?

I have sent a couple in the last few weeks. I sent one to Beavah, Old Grey Eagle and Scoutdad.

I didn't specifically ask for any replies sooo....

1) They read it but didn't reply since I didn't ask.

2) They readi and ignored it or luaghes at it (take your pick)

3) I screwed it up. I did just finally figure out how to do a spin off last night

or

4) Somebody broke the Pm feature!

Yah, if Scoutfish sent me a PM, I didn't get it.

I've sent PMs to several other folks and didn't get da usual irate replies ;).

Seems like da email system is down, which might be why no new members can join either.

Beavah

I haven't received any PM's lately, have not gotten any replies from a few posters who I admonished to be more scoutlike, perhaps they never got them, and here I thought the lack of response was a sign of their contriteness or recalcintrance and most likley they never received them

I also have pm'd and not been (expected) responded to.

AND... when I have attempted to "reply" to a thread (the "Eagle Problem....Big") thread, it is reeeeally slooooow. and then a window pops up reading "Internet Explorer has detected a problem and will shut down" , then everthing closes, and then an arrow appears reading "this tab will reopen" and it does, but still nothing happens. This thread seems ok.

as the song about the Old Lady and the Spider sez,"Perhaps she'll die. um,um,um,ummmm." (the Eagle thread, that is)