Carter was a FOOL for failing to make every effort to keep a friend of the United States and of liberal western values in power.

As I noted earlier, the Sermon on the Mount is the last word in personal ethics, but it's not the basis upon which ministers of government are given their portfolios.

Politics is DIFFERENT than personal morality. If you don't understand that, you are naïve, in my opinion.

I have been called naive twice in the span of seven days! :D

Seattle, you are entitled to your opinion--and we certainly know your opinion by now--but to call people "fools" and suggest that dishonesty is the best policy is, in my opinion, contrary to what we're trying to accomplish in our Scouting movement. I want a governor who is honest and I want a president who is honest and if that makes me naive so be it.

As for continually calling out "liberals" on this forum perhaps it would be more constructive to refrain from name-calling and finger-pointing. I don't think that gets us anywhere positive.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess I must be unusual because while I accept that politicians seem to be a hotbed of deceptions, I don't necessarily think life is better as a result. And as much as I'd like to be able to 'wash m

I literally don't know how to respond to this statement but I feel like I need to say something. So I'll just say...WOW.   I was born in Plains, GA during the Carter Administration and was held by

LeCastor, I've written before that in my lifetime I can remember two presidents who I think were honest almost to a fault but nevertheless were honorable persons. We kicked both of them out..Carter wa