Can same sex leaders tent together? not married to each other. just leaders sharing a tent.

Faithful to the spirit I'm reading in this thread, I now ask the question...the one burning question that has arisen, resurrected as it were, in my mind from reading it.

What....is ilk? What is its density, its position in the periodic table, how do I make some? Is it fluid, does it have viscosity, or if solid what is its coefficient of expansion? And most important of all, how can I belong? I just can't seem to identify who is supposed to be part of this 'ilk' thing, whatever it is.

... What....is ilk?

In general, from Oxford: [h=3]Origin[/h] Old English ilca 'same', of Germanic origin; related to alike.

So....

What is its density' date=' its position in the periodic table, how do I make some?[/quote']

Just like that.

Is it fluid' date=' does it have viscosity, or if solid what is its coefficient of expansion?[/quote']

Exactly like that.

And most important of all' date=' how can I belong?[/quote']

By clicking like!

Or. in the context of my post, promise to never ask for a rule, because there's those who would like to give you one, and you'll never like the result.

At last Jamboree, adult staff of same gender slept FOUR to a tent. At previous Jamborees, the circus tents we used slept EIGHT adult staff to a tent. And in those pale days of yore, we had some CPAP machines humming along , too, along with the epiglottal , soft palate vibrations.

On my Camino hike, we slept (pick a number with two digits) of adults in a bunk room in the alberges (hostels), sometimes in three high bunks. And physical violence was sometimes threatened against some folks who were, shall we say, more vocal while asleep than when awake....

And physical violence was sometimes threatened against some folks who were' date=' shall we say, more vocal while asleep than when awake....[/quote']

When our pack went to scout night at the USS Hornet museum, we slept in a large bunk room (there was around 60 of us with cubs, parents and siblings). It was an interesting night. It turns out I'm not the only one that snores like a diesel engine. :)