Fun Quotes or Illustrations Applicable to This Forum

"The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here.." Abraham Lincoln

edit to add:

“Who the hell wants to hear actors talk?†H.M. Warner, Warner Brothers Studios, 1927

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."

Thomas Watson, president of IBM, 1943

"Television won't be able to hold on to any market it captures after the first six months. People will soon get tired of staring at a plywood box every night."

Darryl Zanuck, executive at 20th Century Fox, 1946

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I couldn't possibly be a Den Leader...I WORK full-time." - Cub Parent, circa 1985  

Your DE will help you with that     Friends of Scouting will help us improve the program for your boy.  

It is clearly stated in the Guide to Safe Scouting.

"I couldn't possibly be a Den Leader...I WORK full-time." - Cub Parent' date=' circa 1985 [/quote']
I laughed at the Laziness poster for about 20 minutes. That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Do those really get sold in packages like that? I have never seen one.
"I couldn't possibly be a Den Leader...I WORK full-time." - Cub Parent' date=' circa 1985 [/quote']
I am not sure, but if there is anywhere in the world they are it would be Wally World. They would shrink wrap a toothpick and put a barcode on it, I can't think of any other retailer that would do such a thing. I will buy the beer for the first person who proves me wrong. The race is on. Go!