It won't happen to me!

You're welcome Trev!

Hopefully you'll get dollars instead of pennies. I'm sure if it was in your garage at the time that Ford would have said it was the garage's fault! ;) At least you still have your house & garage, good luck on the oak tree.

Judy

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the old oak tree is doing just fine (and shedding loads of pollen over the new Chevy truck). They're pretty hardy trees.

Ford is still denying any responsibility for their exploding trucks. I doubt we'll ever see a nickel from them.

I'm moving on with life.

Trevorum,

Moving on is good....

while I lov (no e) my F-250, four door, Diesel, scout and troop trailer haulin' (no g)truck we must all remember the ford pinto. Yes that PoS engineering marvel called for a time the sterno-can-on-wheels. But then is seems to me I recall GM having similar issues with vehicles...generally remember the more bells and whistles we "ask" for the more chances for "bugs" in the system...

As for the "responcibility" issues...why heck if our political leaders refuse to accept responciblity for their mistakes why should we expect any less from their business friends????

Hopefully, some of what we do ...is towards changing the current system of "lie and deny"...

good luck with your chevy...my last one, a beefed up K-10, ran 360,000+ miles (course the odometer died for bout two years around 210,000)-still use it as a "farm" truck....

Anarchist

• 4 years later...