I am putting my beading on the calendar, June 25th at our District Cub Day Camp. I have invited my patrol and am very excited!!! My Guide will not be able to attend as he is going to be at Philmont at that time but I want to go ahead and have it then to promote Wood Badge to all adults that will be there on the final day of Camp with their boys.

I used to be an Eagle, a good ole Eagle too, but now I finished Eagle-ing and don't know what to do, I'm growing old and feeble and I can Eagle no more so I'm gonna work my ticket if I can

Back to Gilwell Happy Land, I'm gonna work my Ticket if I can!!!

Kristi

I used to be an Eagle

SR-725

Congratulations CajunCody.

Jr56, it seems to me that a lot more eagles have ate fox than foxes have ate eagle. Think about it, how is a fox going to kill an eagle? Heck, I imagine a full grown Golden Eagle could swoop down and carry a fox away without much trouble at all!

SWScouter

I used to be an Eagle

Kristi,

CONGRATULATIONS :) :) :)

Remember: We birds soar high, them foxes and beavers and antelope and bear have to do it on the ground. ;)

John

I used to be an Owl...

C-40-05

Finished up a ticket item today!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Kristi - what a wonderful accomplishment! Have to admit, I wouldn't be have been able to put my beading off 'til June - what fortitude!

Y'all squabbling critters create a buzzing in my ears - gives me a real irritable feeling.

Vicki (and a good ol' Bear too!)