On my Honor - Documentary on BSA Sex Abuse Scandal

1 hour ago, ThenNow said:

There's a third option, not at all volitional.

Perhaps that's the most important lesson.  There is no formula, no system or predictability.  Our own individual treatments are as individual and varied as we are.  So too will be the solution for Scouting.  No rule or rules.  No edict or pronouncement.  A whole host of measures and actions and nothing short of cultural change and perseverance from to top to the bottom of the organization informed now and forever by what happened and reminders of it so no one ever forgets and as the ways that abusers change an ever-present philosophy of tirelessness to predict and react and stop it.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to apologize for me cussing in my comment last week.I let my anger take control of my response.Please accept my apology.I don't want Scouts to shutdown.Even though I was abused I've seen a lot

I think this is the wrong way to look at the problem and is the source of a lot of angst here. Rather than ask for a specific failure rate that is acceptable, after which everyone can say there is no

Youth members also use this forum, can we please keep the conversations and language respectful of that? Scouting is local, always has been, always will be. And locally, most units operate withou

Posted Images