Just got 1 girl

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d bet dollars to donuts a girl joining BSA instead of GSUSA is several standard deviations from average.

Look, I get what your saying, but the fact is that putting a single webelos girl in a den with a lion and tiger would be a poor experience for that girl.  Honestly all of the kids are blind to these h

I have three grandkids under the age of 3 now. My daughter said the other day that she now sees that even at a few months age, girls are different than boys. Experience behooves making changes to

BSA policy is separate dens

any looking the other way is what BSA has done for decades and why they have  the problems they currently have

there are lots of rules/regs /policies I disagree with I still follow them

I Have zero respect for leaders who only follow policy when its convenient

scout oath scout law, woodbadge beads mean absolutely nothing when such leaders violate policy

if you have a few girls and combine them with boy dens  you lack leadership and all the children within the unit suffer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be fair - the BSA'S membership challenges today are the result of changing expectations you adults and youth.  They are further compounded by struggles packs and troops have in delivering high quality programs in the context of a more and more competitive world of youth activities.