2005 National Jamboree Rocker patches

Hello all,

This may be a dead end but I'm trying to find the rocker patches that went with the 2005 National Jamboree Patch. They were blue with a red boarder and yellow writing. When I attended I was able to get all of the rockers and had them on my shirt until i graduated high school in 2009. After graduation my mom ditched alot of my scouting stuff including my shirt with the patches. I'm trying to replace all of the patches I had and just need these five rockers. Can anyone help me with finding them. I've tried Ebay and various forums but no luck. The photo attached Is of the patches on my shirt when I got my eagle scout award. 

The rockers were: Duty to God, 5K Run, Action Centers, Activites, and Outback Centers

Screenshot_20190102-000934_Gallery.jpg

Have you tried searching on scoutstuff4sale.com?  They have thousands of items related to jamborees there.

Also, it is good to see another Wa-Hi-Nasa Lodge alum here.  That was my original lodge; inducted in 1969, Brotherhood in '70 and Vigil in '72 as a member of Anawaha Chapter, Cogioba District.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...