Inaccurate or misleading statements in relation to actual facts have impact on youth.

I will never a bear scout telling me that you had to buy your way into heaven....That is what his minister said.

Also same bear scout was telling our muslim scout he was going to hell because he didn't believe in God.

Guys in my troop told me I was going to hell for believing in evolution. Pushed me away from organized religion for 20 years.
I will never a bear scout telling me that you had to buy your way into heaven....That is what his minister said.

Also same bear scout was telling our muslim scout he was going to hell because he didn't believe in God.

I had a friend who was told by his other (Baptist) friend that because he was friends with me, he "walked with Satan". When he told me about this, my response was ...."Is that way cool or what!"
The Bill of Rights hasn't been changed, but some in the current Administration seem to think they are empowered to ignore it.
Huckabee is a news pundit, not an elected official who took an oath to uphold and enforce the laws of the land fairly and equally, and not grant special dispensation to election supporters. I agree that the extreme right-wing religious zealots are out of line. That's why I will be voting Libertarian in the upcoming Gubernatorial election in Virginia, rather than vote for a Clinton lackey from out of state. I agree with Voter ID laws. If they want to buy booze or cash a welfare check, they don't seem to mind showing ID. ID should be provided free for anyone wanting one, and maybe ACORN could assist people in getting one. I agree that women should have access to birth control. I don't think it's a function of government to force me to pay for it. And I have come to believe that abortion is wrong, except in cases rape, incest, or where the mother's health is in danger, but it's a medical decision that the government should not be involved in.
The Bill of Rights hasn't been changed, but some in the current Administration seem to think they are empowered to ignore it.
There are thousands of companies and organizations that wouldn't exist save for Federal contracts or funding grants.