Hello All

New member here. Just wanted to say hello. My name is Ken Im from Maui, Hawaii. My Scouting life began as a Cub Scout all the ways through to Boy Scouts were I got my Eagle Scout in 1991. Some of the experiences that I have had in Scouting include. Attending summer camps for 4 weeks at 2 San Francisco Bay Area Council camps (Wente and Royaneh) in 1990. Attending 1991 World Jamboree (Korea), 1992 NOAC (U of Tennessee), and 1993 National Jamboree (ASM at the time). I have staffed our local summer camp for 6 years. Was a 3 Term Lodge Chief of our local Lodge and a Section Vice Chief. As an adult Ive been an ASM. Currently I am on a District Committee member and Associate Lodge Adviser. And soon to be on the Roundtable Training Staff and in November will be attending National Lodge Adviser Training Seminar (NLATS). Well thats all for me looking forward to many great discussions in the future.

Ken

(This message has been edited by maddog96732)(This message has been edited by maddog96732)

Welcome to the campfire, Ken. Pull up a log and enjoy the conversation.

I was in Maui 2 weeks ago on a family vacation. We got to see Lindbergh's burial site and the Olivene pool among many other beautiful areas of the island. Virginia will never seem the same.

Ken,

May your stay here be most enjoyable. We give flowers to all new arrivals and we have beautiful girls doing the dance of the New Person just for you. Close you eyes and let the cool breezes blow through your hair and get ready for an adventure that you never could imagine.

Welcome again and enjoy,

FB