• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, amidst the banter concerning dyslexia the error found good hiding in the jungle. Kudos, Lisa!

Methinks the least I could do is navigate over precarious, quickened, rough shoals to unviolated, virtuous, well-appointed Xenia's youthful Zip-code.

Vicki(This message has been edited by Vicki)

Anyway boys can do everything for getting his interests justified keeping leisure moments nearly open perhaps quickening reachable suitable talents using very ways .... dang!

Stosh

Blue. What do you think of when you see "Blue." The first thing that comes to my mind is the Cherokee tribe. The Cherokee nation had 7 family clans. Amazingly complex and really interesting social system, which I won't bore you with here. But why what is the connection to "Blue"? The seven clans were: Bird, Deer, Wolf, Wild Potato, Long Hair, Paint and Blue. I always thought it would be really neat to see reasonable sized troop with a patrol theme which mimicked the 7 Cherokee clans.

They were responsible for making blue medicine from a bluish holly plant which protected the health of their children.

Their official name is the Ani'sahoni means literally 'Blue Medicine People.' They are also called the 'Panther' or 'Wild Cat Clan', which represents their protective role in Cherokee culture. Apparently they also kept the peace.

Vicki (DH is part-Cherokee)

(This message has been edited by Vicki)