Transgenders in Scouting?

"Just to be accurate, if you are a male wearing a kilt, you had better not be wearin'''' panties nor any other hint of an undergarment if you know whats good for you (and you want to be historically accurate)"

Funny you should mention that, OGE. I just came back from a weekend camping with medieval recreationists. You can tell the gents wearing their kilts in a historically accurate fashion because they are the ones walking rather gingerly by Sunday due to the chafing.

Me, I spent the weekend in knee length tunics and tights.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eisely, pansexual is a term that acknowledges that some consider gender a "spectrum" rather than a binary system. While bisexual means that one is attracted to *both* genders, pansexual indicates that one is attracted to *all* genders.

Edited to add: Another definition of pansexual is used to indicate that one is attracted to someone else without regard for their gender.(This message has been edited by DanKroh)

Heh, heh, someone once mentioned the pot and the kettle thing to me...I remember well my college days...booze, war protests, women, pizza, Virginia International Raceway, the original Star Trek series, United Campus Christian Fellowship.... I''m still alive I guess, maybe a little less of a blight on society, heh, heh. Maybe.