Cub Scouts in Hillary Clinton video

In Hillary Clinton's new video / commercial, there are Cub Scouts in a booth when she first walks into a diner.

The video is a spoof of the "Sopranos" finale, which also featured Cub Scouts in a diner. The blackout at the end of the commercial was also lifted from the Sopranos finale.

I thought the Hillary commercial was funny.

I thought the carrots / onion rings comments were made in jest referring to Bill's famous appetite for fast food.

Of course the "looking out for you" comment was probably in reference to her position on health care.

I don't particularly care for Hillary, but I still thought it was a funny commercial.

• 2 months later...

Being fairly new to Scouting, (2 yrs), I may be wrong on this, but isn't wearing your uniform in relation to anything political expressly forbidden??? If these are not real scouts in the commercial, wouldn't Hillary have to have permission from BSA to use the uniforms? Is this an endorsement from BSA for Hillary?

Lugnuts Dad brings up a good point. I doubt that National would allow the uniform to be associated with a political campaign but I could be wrong. My guess is that the Sopranos got permission (another head scratcher) and that because the Hilary spot was a "spoof" they don't need permission, much the same with needing permission to copy song lyrics. LongHaul