Sign in to follow this  
Stosh

Can you believe this!!!!????

Indeed. But ain't that always the way? You open your mouth, shut it, open it again - sigh and give up.

Edited part: To answer your original question - I see no room in a speedo for an i-pod:

Ah! You need to wear your iPod on an armband when you don your Speedo!(This message has been edited by evmori)

Isn't there something in the Girl Scout manual that talks about the nonos in speedos?

Stosh

My son, twenty years ago, told me he was sure that his first SPL was wearing Boy Scout underware. That SPL was just ahead of the times.

My son received Boy Scout underwear as a Christmas gift. I was nagging him about his uniform one day. He was wearing his gray venturing socks with the tan/green uniform. He said, "next thing you know, you'll be telling me I have to wear Boy Scout underwear."

So, I sewed the First Class rank patch on the front of a pair of briefs and wrapped them up. In our family, we look forward to the annual giving of gag gifts.

I was looking at scout activities in other countries a few years ago and I stumbled upon the New Zeland National Moot for Rovers (The US equivelent would be if they had a national gathering of venturers similar to the Jamboree). I read through some of the activities that they had to choose from and they included sea kayaking, bike tours, eco tours, touring wine country, pub crawl, etc. I went to the merchandise page and found that they were selling thongs for the Moot. I think I actually fell out of my computer chair laughing.

Now my question, would an official BSA thong be considered part of the Class A uniform?

fbh1 resurected one of my FAVORITE threads of all time !!

Best part about this thread.... the banner adds that automatically link to the topic on the sidebar !! Too dang funny :)

LOL, reminds me of NOAC on one of the days there were a couple regional and sectional dudes wearing Western Region boxers over their pants. LOL