Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello my name is Joe...... and I am a Scouter.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello my name is Joe...... and I am a Scouter.

Yes it is true. That is the most honest and open way that I want to describe myself. I joined Scouter Network today. I have been lurking for a while. Even though it says I am a telephone technican in my profile I am a lot of other things I would guess. I serve my local troop as an ASM, and I serve my District as an ADC. I have been an assistant Webelo leader and I was a Scout way back before Pong gave birth to SKYNET. I joined to find additional fellowship with similar addicted ummmm errrrrr MINDED people. I look forward to getting to know you and learning from you. I hope that someday I hope to be able to add to the conversation with something respectable to say. So for now Hi.

Webelos! Hello Joe!

Comment

Hello from a fellow Hoosier (Grew up in Crossroads council, now serve a troop in Hoosier trails council)
      Welcome to the virtual campfire!
      Prof

Comment

Do you work in a button factory?

Comment

Oh my I had a girlfriend back in college who used to laugh and sing that to me all the time. Wow. I have not heard that in 20 years or so.
          I want to thank you all for the greetings.

Comment

Hello Joe! I'm Heather. Also an Indiana Scouter! (AWAC) New to the site, although have been checking it out for awhile now. Starting as Tiger Leader and will be moving through the ranks with my son. Same as you, looking to find some "like-minded 'addicts' " Hope to talk to you all soon!

Comment

Welcome Joe and Heather! Another new member here that lurks as well. Glad to see new den leaders on here as well.

Comment

Welcome, and I have to say I have enjoyed the several trivia references from everyone as well!

Comment

Working...
                X