X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumas law group

This seems to be a small law firm in Oregon. They are posting some fairly negative things on social media google+ .It could lead parents to think their kids are not safe in scouting.

https://plus.google.com/+Dumaslawgroup/posts

Doesn't look like they're safe in church or school either. Kinda looks like practicing law seems to be secondary to the law firm.

Stosh

Comment

Just curious...how are we supposed to pronounce that name?

Comment

I thought the same thing, but not being a moderator, I thought maybe I'd get tossed from the forum.

Stosh

Comment

Dumas a post. ??

Typical ambulance chasers. Skumoftheearth.

Comment

This is exactly what was bound to happen when the files were thrown open to everybody. This legal group is nothing more than a predator itself, preying on "possible" victims dredged out of the documents. Throw a wide enough net, and you will catch something. It does not matter to them that the organization did a far better job than most back then. The BSA is simply seen as a deep pocket target.

Comment

Jblake47, I was actually suspicious at first that this might be a spoof or joke of some kind. I'm still not completely sure about if.

Comment

Someone went to a whole lot of effort to put up a spoof website. What kinda surprises me she gets away with using the BSA logo in her advertising. I'm thinking the BSA can actually go after her for that. I"m with TAHAWK on this one, just an ambulance chaser. She's just using the public record files to promote herself as a child abuse specialty lawyer.

Stosh

Comment

One,of.the.best.commercials.ever.

Comment

Looks like the firms name is missing a B and additional S.

Comment

Originally posted by jblake47 View Post
                      Someone went to a whole lot of effort to put up a spoof website. What kinda surprises me she gets away with using the BSA logo in her advertising. I'm thinking the BSA can actually go after her for that. I"m with TAHAWK on this one, just an ambulance chaser. She's just using the public record files to promote herself as a child abuse specialty lawyer. Stosh
                      Just posted that question on there google + page

Comment

Working...
                      X