• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Scout, I once ate a whole box of curlews at Summer Camp.

Ducks wear a belt without pants because it is the thought that counts.

Think and Scratch your heads:

Is a Loon or a Coot a Duck?

Why is the word Duck funny?

Does a quacking Duck make an echo?

The world's funniest Joke:

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods Duck hunting when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods Duck hunting when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods Duck hunting when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "OK, now what?"

FB