Font for Unit Numbers

I have looked at many fonts and cannot find any numbers that match the Unit Numeral Patches.  Does anyone know if such a font actually exists?  I noticed the CS and BS are different.  I don't know about the others though.

Thanks,

Dale

Or, find something close and never mention it to anyone. Nobody, and I mean nobody, will be looking for that. My guess is the uniform description manual, or whatever it's called, does not specify fonts. So anything is good. Use comic-sans, or something else fun. Great way to start a conversation.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2019 at 5:50 PM, MattR said:

Or, find something close and never mention it to anyone. Nobody, and I mean nobody, will be looking for that. My guess is the uniform description manual, or whatever it's called, does not specify fonts. So anything is good. Use comic-sans, or something else fun. Great way to start a conversation.

My anal retentive mind won't let do that. 

Maybe I should explain more. 

I want to make, or have made, some leather stamps of the uniform numerals.  Along with the border and everything. and in different sizes. do several leatherworking MB courses throughout the year and am going to do them at one or more summer camps next year.

I think your best bet is to talk to a really good blacksmith (you are in AZ) who can lift the numbers (down to the threads) off of the patch.

You could wear your fingers thin getting the right font and creating a digital spec, and the guy's gonna print it on hard copy to feed it into his scanner (pushing "shrink" or "enlarge" in the process) anyway.