Free pdf tools to insert, merge, append form fillable pdfs?

Yes. It was not long also that BSA websites only worked with IE.

I am not a pdf expert but having read this

https://www.foxitsoftware.com/blog/acroforms-vs-xfa-forms/

I wonder if the Eagle workbook should be recreated as a pdf with an Acroforms format instead of the current XFA format?

Or ..

wait for it ...

ASCII instruction sheet.

Blank paper. (Or graph paper. I've had good kitchen contractors draw up a decent design free-hand.)

Linux is for advanced users. Mac is for people who just want their computer to work with little fuss. Windows is for people who hate Mac but don't want the hassle of learning something new. Linux is for techies who hate Windows and Mac. Unix is for folks that really want to exercise their tech muscle. Mainframe is for people who want life-long job security.

I take it you might be a bit biased towards MAC machines. Not a problem. When I am away from the house, I have to be fluent in the Microsoft world. It's not a problem. But when I am at home, it's a Linux world (not Unix) big difference. The user interfaces are just as easy to use as Windows and tends to be more robust and reliable. The versatility is also more easily usable, too. I can go anywhere, put a CD into any PC and use my Linux. Things are a bit different when it comes to computers. This is why the majority of users world-wide use Linux. And did I mention that a Scout is Thrifty? I'm a 100% cheapskate. I like freebies.