How is everyone's popcorn going so far this year?

Overall, we had lower numbers per scout, but more scouts participated, so our sales were almost the same as last year. I'm not sure why the numbers were lower per scout though. My son's numbers were higher, and at $3100+ he did just over 25% of the entire pack's sales.

Our number were fairly close to last year for most of the kids. Mine almost doubled what he did last year. Overall our Cubs sold about $200 short of what we did last year. SM said he couldn't get most of his boys to go out and sell. He had a couple that really stepped up tho. Mine sold more as a Bear (he went and got all the sales, I didn't do it for him) than most of the Scout boys this year.

We are taking a big hit on departing scouts this year, so our non sellers are 40% of the troop. We were expecting a down year, but end of the day have sold 3k more than last year. Might be top troop and in the top five of all units. Had to beat the 100 kid cub units. It was a hard year though. Lots of bruised kidneys from sharp elbows.