Do a few of the senior forum members irritate you?( not for senior forum members)

Have the attitudes of a few of the senior members got on your nerves with their good old boy, holier than thou arrogance? Have you witnessed them attack or gang up on those who disagree with them. Most of the senior members are kind and friendly gentlemen with some good sense to share. But there are others who haven't a shred of decency in their bodies and enjoy acting like pompous jackasses belittling others. I am not mentioning any specific names , but most of you who have been in the religion or politics and issues forums know of whom i speak. The first amendment gives them the right to free speech but man what a pain in the butt. You new and junior forum members tell me what you think. Am I right?

To all of you in this site let me apologize. I have just found out that a so called friend of mine has been using my name and password to post negative letters in these forums because he has had some negative experiences with the BSA and he told me he wanted to stir things up in here. I have since changed my password so that this can not happen again. I apologize again to all of you and would ask that this thread be closed down right now.

I was about to say the reverse was also true in some of your posts until I read your last one. But back to your original question. This is a forum where you really need to get to know the members. Although I do not post much, I do view their posts often, you really need to watch these people often to get a sense of their character so you can judge who is giving sound advice and who is not.

Also, it can be irritating to find out you are wrong.

From what he told me he has been on here since 6/14/04. He has apologized to me and to all of you and now he can no longer get in unless he opens his own account, which he tells me he will not do. All of the negative postings here have been from him since I have been too busy for a while to even come on this site, and have been out of town. So again apologies to anyone who was subjected to this guys anger. The sad part is that he knows my background which he said he used to critcize others, it will not happen again.

I don't find them irritating, but rather informative and insightful. Often if the senior forum members demonstrate arrogance, it's always in good spirits, in an effort for them to stand up for what they think is right.

I did, however, find the debates posted in the patrol method section between FOG and BW extremely hilarious...