Is it disrepectful to request WB beads just be mailed?

Brian,

I find myself in agreement with others here. We cannot get meaningful information from you, even when we are willing to share. The concept of a forum is exchange and dialogue, not challenge and then go on the ropes.

Easily enough dealt with. You have entered my ignore list.

Good bye.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so right, John-in-KC. Brian has been to Wood Badge yet hasn't learned a thing. Someone classified him as a troll. While that might be a little harsh, it's not too far off.

What still gripes me is Brian is still post all over the internet Scouting membership declined 10.9%. Yep at one time Venturing was down 10.9% but total membership isn't. This is nothing more than tabloid style reporting! And when asked direct questions, Brian dances around them better than a professional ballroom dancer! I realize there are all sorts of WB course numbers but the course number WE7-1XX-03-06 he listed doesn't seem right. I'd bet there are numbers where the XX's are.

Maybe troll is accurate?

Ed Mori

Troop 1

1 Peter 4:10

NE-V-120

Eagle Patrol

Woodbadge.org is a wonderful resource. Here is the Numbering System for the Western Region:

Course numbering scheme for the Western Region is as follows:

The first part tells what kind of course it is:

W is a week-long course

WV is a week-long Varsity course

WE is a weekend course

WVE is a weekend Varsity course

The next character tells what Area of the Region is sponsoring the course: 1-5, M indicates the Areas # or M for Metro

The second part is the council number sponsoring the course:

-62- is Longs Peak Council

The third part is optional and used only if the council is sponsoring more than one course. -1

The final part is the year of the course, thus -98. -99(This message has been edited by John-in-KC)

Guest OldGreyEagle

Silly me, I thought Brian saying he was leaving would cause his threads to die a natural death, silly me indeed, as I have said previously I beleive it is ill to speak of the dead