Bio of Baden Powell

I have a youth wanting to do a story board at school of an individual who has influenced the world. He thought that Lord Baden Powell would be a good subject. Is there a published book of his bio? That is the only kicker, he can't use all internet sources.

Check out William "Green Bar Bill" Hillcourt's biography Two Lives of a Hero GGB had access to lots of stuff as Lady BP gave him full access to everythign she had.

I believe Tim Jeal also did a bio. Some of Jeal's ideas I don't beleive, and it's been so long since I read it, I cannot really go into details.

For I scout I say Hillcourt's the best book

There is a web site that contains .pdfs of many of the early handbooks, works written by B-P (and others) and some bios of B-P

Its called the "The Dump" - Resources For Scouting

http://www.thedump.scoutscan.com/scouts.html

Click on Other on the left hand side.

Some of the titles you see are:

The Young Baden-Powell 1961 - By Arthur Catherall

E.E. Reynolds book on Baden-Powell and the rise of the Boy Scout Movement - 1944.

The Wolf That Never Sleeps. The Story of Baden-Powell. The Wolf That Never Sleeps. 1900 by Harold Begbie.

The Chief Biography of Robert Baden-Powell by his personal secretary of 27 years. Originally published as the 'Piper of Pax' in 1924. This version revised by the author to include B-P's life between 1924 and 1941

This is just a few that could be used.